Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fun things to search on youtube.com and Metroid prime update.

Okay, so, as you may have guessed, you tube has some fun things to search, but my favorites are Naruto full blasted humor, Naruto randomness, and Naruto fan flash, all of which are awesome, plus Crazy frog. In metroid prime, I just killed, in my opinion, one of the hardest bosses, though I only had to kill him twice (once for me, once for Matt), and it only took me 2 tries on my file. Anyways, you have to lock on to his phazon armor, shoot with either your plasma beam, or missles to blow off the armor, then when it's all gone, turn on the X-ray visor, wait, make sure your power beam is charging, wait, run, press the Y button when you see him, and you will hurt him. You have to do this 4 times, but at times, if you do it correctly, you can actually only have to kill the armor once, which makes the game easier. Anyways, once you kill him, he crushes you, and phazon is infused into your suit, and then... Ta-Da!!!!! You have the phazon suit and phazon beam, which you can't use except in pure phazon, which you saw on the omega pirate, and against the final boss. Later.

No comments: