Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally, a nature post!

I bet thats what you are all thinking, as I haven't done this before, but it's pretty easy when you have to work outside on the pillar ridge bluff. It didn't have to be there, but it sounded cool.

While I was walking on the path up to the bluff, I saw 1 squirrel, a hawk, 3 beetles, a few people, and 2 seagulls. When I got to a goodspot to just sit down quietly, I just sat there for a little while, and noticed the beauty of the sea. I could also smell it, not quite as bad as it sounds. I could hear the waves breaking over the shore. I saw a few seagulls, as well as an area in the sea where the waves broks, but I couldn't tell what they were breaking over.

I actually had fun doing this. Oh, and so you know, this was part of a science lesson I did last week, but I wasn't able to do it last week as I didn't have enough time.

No comments: