Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas has come& gone

Well, today is the 26'th, so I guess I should tell you about Christmas day. So, we all woke up at 2 A.M., and none of us could go back to sleep. So we stayed up until 6:30 A.M., and woke our parents up. What jon found right when he opened up his stocking was his old DS back. We have no idea how Santa found it, but It's a miracle. That means I am thankfully out of a debt of over 200 dollars for a new DS Lite, green skin, and Mario Party DS. I got a Rubicks cube revolution Micro, Pokemon Ranger: shadows of Almia, Diner dash, Sizzle and Serve, Jak II, A CD by the Who, D-Gray man volume 2, and Rorouni kenshin Vizbig edition volume 4. After that, we went to our uncle Jacks house and played Cod 4, which we all sucked at. However, it had been fun thrying to kill the others with only pistols, knives, and grenades. After we did that, it was just knives, which sucked. However, while I was there, I got the Dragon lance Trilogy books.

No comments: