Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Diner Dash.

Okay first of all, don't think of me as a girl for liking this game. I just think it is fun, understood? I am actually very good at it. The opening cutscene is hilarious. So, Flo works at a big buisness, and has so much stuff to do, and people keep adding to her workload, so she runs into an alley, and sees a rundown diner. She spruces it up, and has a new diner for her work. She owns it and runs it, along with a chef. She is waiter, busboy, and seater. She takes care of everyone. There are 5 resaurants that you get by just getting all regualr goals, but there are more if you get 5 experts on a single place. There are 6. The first 5 you get easy. Just beat all 10 levels for each restaurant and get the mandatory goal. But if you are good and get good chains like I can, I can get expert for most levels. I do pretty well. When you get 5 experts, you then get 4 bonus levels for the sushi restaurant. It is not needed, but it's going to be fun. I'm currentley on the 4th restaurant you have to do, and having fun with it. Frankly, it might be kind of a girly game, but I like it. Don't you think of me as a girl, got it?!?!?!?!

No comments: