Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Run! Escape!

Bad joke, I know, but I wanted to talk about Ruenscape. Unfortunately, there are no cheat codes, but who cares. There is an easter egg, though. If you are a member, however, you can find a cute cat on one of the members worlds. My personal favorite is world 7. It's a california world, okay?! That makes it okay. It's a cool world, and the game is just awesome. The game is completely mouse controlled, making it pretty easy. the only keys you need to press are any keys to type, and the arrow keys to move the camera. You can just do whatever. Kill monsters, fight at an arena, even mine, smith, or just fish. Food doesn't give you a lot of health, but it gives you 30XP per properley cooked item, like shrimp, or whatever. pretty easy. My cooking level is 22! pretty high, but not really high. I really like mining and smithing, though.

No comments: