Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tomorrow, there will be thieves.

Yeah, what i mean is that tomorrow, we are going to be going to Gamestop. The plan for tomorrow is this. We go to the Lawerence hall of Science, stay for a couple hours, drop Matt and Jon off at clay class, while me, mom, and Nick go get a present for Zinnia. Afterwards, we all head to Gamestop to get games. Me and Matthew already know what we are getting. He is preordering a PS3 transformers game, and I am getting Uncharted 2: among thieves. jon and Nick will split whatever money is left over. Plus the Donkey Konga stuff we are going to sell on Ebay that I wanted to cash in for credit, will get me more money, plus whatever money I have I can use to get Mirrors Edge, and some Multiplayer skins. I so want to kill Eleven and Zinnia's uncle Chris online. I'd probably die, but I don't care. I got pretty dang far in only a few hours, and in one sitting, I might add. I got to at least chapter 6, maybe 7. Dang, it's going to be awesome.

No comments: