Thursday, September 18, 2008

Awesome!

My young actor's workshop is very fun. It is hosted at a little shack to the right of Camerons pub here. We have 2 attendances. The first is to just make sure that we are there, and the second is just a fun introducion you make up. My teacher then had us pretend to smell, taste, and see different things. When he asked me what was on my shoulder, I improvised, and said there was a spider, killed it, and there was blood. I said it was from the spider, but he said it was from the murder, which must have been with a shotgun, as I was holding a shotgun in my hands, which I then blasted myself with. The person to my right pretended to be OCD. His name is Evan green, but he changed it to Stone, which is the hebrew translation of evan. Then we were to go up and sit next to him and have a conversation. I, evidentaly was taking my drivers test, as we were driving around. I pushed the ejector seat button, which I had thought was the self-destruct button. Then we all worked on a story together, where we would each say 1 word, to make a story. It was a lot of fun. After that, we all did what might hopefully be our role in the project for the pumpkin festival this year. Young actors workshop is amazing. I can't wait until tuesday!

No comments: