Friday, September 26, 2008

weekend

This Weekend is going to be awesome. Tomorrow, I have some work to do, as on sunday, but on Sunday, I will be going with my brothers and Ian to go see Igor in Theaters. I didn't want to watch it for my birthday, as it would make me feel to my friends that I was still a kid, watching a g rated movie for my 14th birthday. That would make me feel kind of bad. I mean, I'm almost fourteen. I'm not expected to go see G rated films for my fourteenth birthday. I want to see a PG-13 film for my birthday. That is more expected. My mom says that she would watch R rated films one minute, the next, disney films. I don't want to do that, as that would make it seem to my friends that I'm still a child, which I don't want to seem like to my friends. But anyways, this weekend is going to be awesome.

No comments: