Monday, February 9, 2009

My annoying brother

If you are wondering which of the 3 brothers I mean, I mean Matthew, who can be so jerky. I mean, he installs Insaniquarium deluxe on my computer, plays for hours, get to tank 3, and says I can't play! Where does he get the nerve to say such things?! I mean, It's my computer, right? Therefore, I should get to play it when My schoolwork's done, right?! But he says I can't! How can he say that! He is such a pain in the neck, and the most annoying person in the world. However, there is one good side to him. When I want to, he makes a pretty good black knight or King Arthur for the following conversation. The black knight has just had his arm cut off.
KA: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.
BK: Tis but a scratch.
KA: A sratch? Look, your arm's off!
BK: No it isn't.
KA: Then what's that there?
(BK glances at arm)
BK: I've had worse.
KA: You liar!
BK; Come on, you pansy!
I always love that conversation.

No comments: