Thursday, April 2, 2009

Game Night!!!!!!!

Yes, tonight is game night. I am going to have so much fun kicking his butt in Tin Pin, mingling a lot, just getting a lot of Pin Points from him. Frankly, I need a lot of 1, 5, and 10 yen pins, the reason for that being that then I can get a super cool pin! Of course, I do need to make Neku into a tank so he will be just about impervious to damage. It's kind of boring, though. Plus, I've got some good information for Ian. Heh heh heh... He'll like this information, though. It's information on pi-face(taboo) hard drop. I could hardly believe it my self. He gave me a Dark Matter! Those pins are annoying to get, as you have to change 10 Shadow matter into just 1. That was pretty cool. Later.

2 comments:

Ian C. said...

I am already aware of that, you know. I found it out when trying to get the darklit planet from him that he drops on ultimate.

Neku Sakuraba said...

Sorry. I was excited about it, and didn't know that you knew. Which pin does he drop on ultimate? Also, do you have his original hard drop?