Monday, April 27, 2009

Matthew the annoying.

Yes, matthew is annoying in a new way. You see, last week, he made me make a neopets account. The only reason I agreed was because he said we would play runescape together if I did. Well, I amanaged to get my crafting level up, which is think is okay. It's now level 4, so not very hight, but the way I get the XP is more effecient than what I would have done before. Before, I would have just sheared sheep, and then spin it for 2 crafting XP. However, I can get my crafting and my mining XP if I make mysel clay pots. With the pots, its really easy XP. For mining, i have to get the clay out of the rock. For the crafting XP, I make soft clay by adding water to the dry clay, and then take that to a pottery wheel, and then fire it for quite a bit of crafting XP. Once I get to level 7 in crafting, I can make my own pie dish, for a lot more XP. That will be good, because once my crafting level is 40, I can join the crafting guild. Heck, I want to get all of my levels up so I can be in all the guilds. Mining guild won't be that hard. Nor will the fishing guild. Well, that's all. Bye.

1 comment:

Ian C. said...

Mining and fishing guilds are both members only. So are warrior's runecrafting and magic. Cooking guild isn't.