Monday, May 11, 2009

How do I effeciently raise my smithing level, without raising my mining level?!

Yeah, my smithing level is pretty low. I need more xp, but it's a pain in the neck, because the 2 places I can mine iron for the smithing XP, thee are scorpions that will attack without you having done anything. My smithing level is finally high enough that i can start making iron, but that's a pain because it's only a 50% chance of working. The reason I need my smithing higher, is that I need it at level 40, and same with my mining, so I can make gold bars. Sure, I get smithing XP for it, but what I really want with that gold is to get my crafting level up. I will be able to make many gold rings, to sell for cash. It might be good equipment, but I don't know. Sure hope I occasionally find some gemstones while mining.

No comments: