Friday, May 15, 2009

Man, Mitsurigi is awesome!

yep, Mitsurugi is a really cool character in SC4. I know most of his combos. Not all of them, of course, but I'm good as him. Stance changes are awesome! I hold back-triangle, which would be an attack, but I change my stance. Then, if I press forward triangle, and hold, another stance change. Lots of cool moves, that's for sure. Each stance change gives way to more attacks. Unfortunately, not all characters have stance changes. At least, we know that the apprentice doesn't have any. Not sure about anyone else. However, mitsurugi's are awesome. From the back triangle, I either do forward triangle twice, once and hold, or back triangle for an attack throw. From the hold forward triangle, I can either press triangle and slash downwards, or press square for a 2 hit combo that starts with an uppercut with the sword, then a spinning slash sending them flying! Dang, this game is cool.

No comments: