Monday, December 28, 2009

obituary: My cat Tisha.

As all of you who have read my blog know, Tisha was my 14, close to 15 year old cat. she was always by my side. As a baby, she would crawl into my playpen and take naps with me. She would lick the milk off my face. And a while ago, all she did was drool, eat and sleep. She seemed to be getting better, a lot less drool, more active, but, all things must come to an end. And so, my cat just took what was going to be a quick rest, and it ended up ending her life. No matter what happened to her through her life, she's in a better place now. She's back with Pugsley and blackfell, both of whom also had good lives. I am sorry is this post makes you all sad, but believe me, I'm crying my eyes out at the moment. I love you Tisha. Sweet dreams.

No comments: