Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been tagged.


I've never done this before, as I am not good at this, but I was tagged by my mom and now have to share 7 weird or random things about me.
1) I have an Uncle I am older than, by about a month.
2) I am addicted to manga. I even get a magazine that has manga.
3) Because of my manga obsession, I am addicted to anime as well.
4) I am also addicted to video games, though I only buy ones from a seiries I like, or that seems cool.
5) I managed to beat a part for getting a license in GranTurisomo 4 that Matt couldn't even though he once beat me in a race.
6) I have "adopted" a polar bear at the San Franciso Zoo, and got a little polar bear with a christmas hat as a gift. I named it Flippy.
7) Most of my Build A Bear Workshop things, I have named after Kingdom Hearts Characters. My Harley-Davidson Koala I named Namine, my Hockey bear Sora and my fishing dog Riku.
Yeah, pretty weird, but completely random. I'm sure if I tried I could get more. I'm supposed to tag other people, but I don't know how to. Oh well, I did come up with 7 random facts. Bye.

No comments: