Monday, October 20, 2008

This week is the week.

The reason for saying that is because on Thursday, I have a claymation class and game survey! the game survey will be geting me $100, though I only get $50, as I am paying for half of my costume. The haunted house I was doing this weekend was awesome. i met my old freind Dylan (to be more precise, he has been at my Young Actros Workshop class, but I thought it was a different Dylan, but its my freind from Fallone View). I got to be in all the acting/control room spots. They shall be listed in order of being found. CR#1 is in the beggining, behind a fake painting, controlling the door, chairs and dropping sawblade in the next room. Acting #1 is a swordsmith, where you bang on a sword and tell the guests that to get through, they will need a proper sword. CR#2 is under a ship, upon which is a skeleton, 2 cannons(fake) and 2 hatches. You are underneath, controlling the ships wheel and skeleton by making a small pipe and plank of wood turn, with a microphone which is hooked up to the skelton. This ship has been cursed to sail in this storm for 1000 year, and fires the cannons at the people. CR#3, which is the last one, has a rocking chair moving, and a head, which is Davy Jones Jailer. A man had attempted to steal davy jones treasure, and therefore must have his head cut off. Then you stich your head in a box after cutting of the head, allowing your face to be projected onto a mask of sorts on the wall. Acting #2 is a swordsman pirate, who guards the treasure, and prevents people from getting through davy jones locker. The actor looses the fight and must walk the plank, jumping off and hitting a box with a button on top. Acting #3 is inside a chest, as a ghost, who guards the treasure. You talk about how the treasure is yours, and then tell them there is a cursed chandelier above their heads, which the tour guide drops via a rope behing a door. Acting #4 is handing out the treasure. And that is everything about the haunted house.

No comments: