Friday, October 24, 2008

Why have I become mute?

Another joke, this time because of the fact that yesterday I did a Video game focus group, where I did stuff I am unable to talk about. I can't say a word about it, but I really want to. However, I can tell you about the claymation class I had done earlier. I had attempted to make Naruto with the Rasengan in his hands, while Matt made sonc, and Jonathan made a pumpkin warrior. We went to a tree setting, as Sonic punched the pumpkin warrior, knocking him over, who then jumped onto a rock when Naruto appeared. Then the Pumpkin warrior jumped down as Naruto unleashed the Rasengan, knocking both Sonic and the pumpkin warrior into the air, and while Sonic landed in a tree, the pumpkin warrion squashed Naruto, whom he then shot 3 times with his shotgun arm. It had been pretty funnny. We even got a disc, so we can put it on Youtube. I wonder how many hits it will get.

No comments: